1) AS FEATURED ON YAHOO.COM/FINANCE:
NJ LAW JOURNAL PUBLICATION DATE:
3/3/18- Outsourcing Support Services: How about a Freelance Paralegal?
2) Volume 36, Issue 1 (Spring/Summer 2019)- An Important and Underappreciated New Year’s Resolution .
3) Volume 33, Number 2 (October 2018)- What’s Next for the Trust and Estate’s Paralegal?
4) Volume 43, Number 1 (Spring 2018)- The Freelance Paralegal .
5) Volume 32, Number 6 (February 2018)- Freelance Paralegal Field
6) Volume 42, Number 4 (Winter 2017)- A Paralegal Skillset
7) Volume 45, Number 2 -Virtual Paralegal
8) May 2020 Issue- Titled: "The Virtual Freelance Paralegal"
9) November 2019 Issue- Titled: "Top 4 Skills a Successful Paralegal Must Have In Order to Succeed"
1) New Jersey State Bar Association Solo and Small Firm Section- Using an In-House or Outsourced Paralegal to Improve your Bottom-Line- 4/19/18
2) Co-Presenter at Rutgers Law Class-Topic: The Many Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Paralegal- 6/9/20
3) Co-Presenter at New Jersey State Bar Association Solo and Small Firm Section Zoom Department Meeting- How legal businesses are dealing with some of the challenges of COVID-19 and how to go about hiring an independent contractor paralegal when needed during this time- 9/24/20.
Please contact us for any future seminar and publication opportunities!
Melissa Acosta Freelance Paralegal Services, LLC
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Melissa Acosta Freelance Paralegal Services, LLC through this site does not form any legal agreement.
Copyright © 2018 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder